New Automatic Garage Door Openers
We carry a wide range of garage door openers to meet your every needs. We repair and work with all the major name brands, including: Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Genie and more. If you are looking to learn more about the different options that come with the garage door openers, you have come to the right place. If you are looking for a specific model, just give us a call and we can give you a free quote over the phone!
Garage Door Opener - Drive Types
- Chain Drive - A chain drive type of garage door opener uses a metal chain to open and close your garage door. The chain drive openers tend to be loud, but are very cost effective.
- Belt Drive - A belt drive type of garage door opener uses a rubber belt to open and close your garage door. The belt drive opener will be quieter than the chain drive, but may cost more.
- Screw Drive - A screw drive type of garage door opener uses a threaded steel rod to open and close your garage door. The screw drive opener is not as quiet as the belt drive, but is quieter than a chain drive.
Choosing The Right HP (Horse Power)
It is a common misconseption that the garage door opener does all the heavy lifting of your garage door. That is not the case. Your garage door opener simply gets the garage door moving from open to close. It is actually your garage door springs that moves the heavy weight of the door. So if you have a standard size two car garage door, then a 1/2 HP garage door opener would be more than enough to get the job done. If you have a heavier garage door that is made of wood, then it is recommended to use a 3/4 HP garage door opener.
- Safty Sensors - The garage door opener will stop automatically if something is in the way.
- Manual Emergency Release - In case you need to open or close your garge manually
- Automatic Lights - Makes everything visible in your garage.
- Rolling Code Technology - Makes it virtually impossible for someone to reproduce the transmited signal to open your garage.
- Battery Backup - So you can open your garage even if there is a power outage
Remote Control & Entry Systems
- Multiple-button remotes
- Wireless Keypads
- HomeLink (available on certain car models)
- MyQ (phone app to open your garage door)